Monday, September 10, 2012

You Don't Know Jacques! Review

So I feel like for complete disclosure I should admit: My name is Jessica, and I am addicted to nail polish. I love nail polish and I wanted to review one of my favorites for the fall weather coming up! You Don't Know Jacques! Is a great taupe polish from OPI



This shade is just the perfect neutral for fall I think! It is not too grey or too brown it is a lovely blend of both and I have yet to find an outfit this polish does not go well with. The polish is also a great consistency. It is very smooth and applies like a dream. I use two coats of this polish for my desired finish. Below there are pictures of the polish with flash and without.



This polish does not go streaky or clumpy and I will repurchase this for years to come if I ever use up my bottle. If you like the color I would highly recommend it you will not be disappointed! Leave a comment letting me know what you think and other nail polishes you would like me to share more about! -Jessica

3 comments:

  1. Its one of my absolutely FAVORITE fall/winter color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its beautiful if they ever discontinue it I will buy like ten of them! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there just seeing if you have ever bought from Candy Nails, They seem to have an amazing range and from there Facebook Page seem to be getting bigger, what do you think?: http://www.facebook.com/WeAreCandyNails and there website is: http://www.candynails.co.uk/ I think they have got an eBay shop to. anyhows NEED HELP LOL :)

    ReplyDelete