Thursday, October 25, 2012

Panda Bear Halloween Look!

This is a super quick and easy Halloween idea! Panda Bears are cute and adorable and this is a super comfy costume for any party you have planned!



Let's get started:




For this look you are going to want to start with the eyes before adding any foundation. I used the NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Black Bean as a base. I put it all over my lid and blended it out with a fluffy brush. 


Use a matte black eyeshadow all over the base and start forming a rounded shape with the eyeshadow.


Line your upper and lower water lines with a black eyeliner pencil. Then line your lower lash line.


Using the same matte eyeshadow smudge the liner on the lower lash line all the way into the inner eye area. Create a rounded eye shape at this point, but don't worry about the edges being perfect. 


Use a makeup wipe and a single finger to trace around the edges of the eyeshadow. This is why you did not want to do your foundation first. This is also a good time to clean up any fall out that might have fallen under your eyes or on your cheeks. This is the time to perfect your desired eye shape and add mascara.


At this point I put on my foundation like I normally would. I used a little blush to make the look a little more cutsie! I used a neutral lip stick and gloss to keep the focus on the eyes and used the black bean pencil again to color a little bit in on my nose to make it a little more like a bear.



I found this super cute cap at Wal-Mart for $15! It has paws hanging off of it and it is just too fun!

Here is the full face before and after:


This is super fun and simple for Halloween and I hope it gives you an idea of something fun to do! Leave me a comment letting me know what you think and what you would like to see next on my blog! -Jessica




No comments:

Post a Comment