Monday, October 8, 2012

Interview Makeup

I had a job interview this past week, and thought it would be a great opportunity to show my usual interview look:


(my cheeks were not this pink in real life, I'm not sure why they photographed this way)

This is how I did it:


Start with foundation, concealer, and prime you eyes.


I places All That Glitters on the inner half of my eyelid. Any light neutral color will work for this.


I used Wedge, a matte skin toned brown, in the crease to darken it, but keep it fairly natural.




Sable, a medium shimmery brown, is in on the outside half of my eyelid and in my crease. Be sure to blend this color so that there are no harsh lines.


Use a black kohl pencil to line the outer half of your upper lash line.


I used Carbon and an angled eyeliner brush to set the kohl pencil. In this step I also smudged the eyeliner into the shape that I wanted.


Finish up the eye with a matte highlight on the inner corner and the brow bone and add your favorite mascara.

I finished the face with some bronzer for color, cream blush, some light highlighter on the cheekbones, and a neutral lip. Here is the before and after:


This was my look for my job interview. I hope this was helpful and you enjoyed it! Leave me a comment telling me what you think and what you would like to see in the future! -Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment